This series of workshop is jointly organized by CREST/Polytechnique, the Paris School of Economics, SciencesPo and the Toulouse School of Economics; with the financial and logistic support of the Fondation Banque de France pour la recherche en économie.
Roger Guesnerie was this edition keynote speaker.
The (again exciting) program was:
- David Hémous (INSEAD and CEPR) “The rise of the machines: automation, horizontal innovation and income inequality” (with Morten Olse, IESE)
- Julia Schmidt (Banque de France) « Technological standardization, endogeneous productivity and transitory dynamics » (with Justus Baron, Northwestern U.)
- Michael Weber (Haas School of Business, University of California at Berkeley) “Nominal rigidities and asset pricing”
- Keynote paper. Thomas Philippon (New York University) “Inspecting the mechanism : leverage and the great recession in Europe” (with Philippe Martin, Sciences Po). Paper funded by the Foundation.
- Keynote paper. Mariacristina De Nardi (UCL, FRB Chicago and NBER) Paper to be decided
- Roberto Pancrazi (University of Warwick) “Natural expectations and home equity extraction” (with Mario Pietrunti, Banca d’Italia and TSE)
- Sergei Guriev (Sciences Po and NES Moscow) “The economy of People’s Republic of China from 1953” (with Anton Cheremukhin, FRB Dallas, Mikhail Golosov, Princeton and NES, and Aleh Tsyvinski, Yale)